[Bristol-Birds] BirdWatching Behind Holts Baptist Church.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:08:00 -0400

Birders:( BirdWatching Behind Holts Baptist Church )

Last Friday on March 30, and yesterday morning on April, 3, 2007 North West of
Hamblen County and Morristown I went behind Holts Baptist Church off of lakeway
rd. going towards Kidwells Ridge RD. to birdwatch and I saw Great Blue Herons,
Great Egrets, Wild Turkeys ( two hens and heard male turkeys gobbling on Friday
), Blue Winged Teals, Brown Thrasher ( also in Brockland Acres ) and I am also
watching and waiting on the Ruby Throated Hummingbirds to show up in Hamblen
County.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.