[Bristol-Birds] Beginner Bird Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:10:34 EDT

The Bristol Bird Club will be sponsoring a Beginner's Field Trip at Bays
Mountain this Saturday at 8:00 a.m.  It will last until 10:00 a.m. and focus
on bird physical  identification and songs/calls.  We will meet at the
Eastman Picnic Grounds at the foot of the mountain.  We will park outside the
pinic gounds gate and access a couple of good trails (not precipitous) from
there.  If you need directions, call me at 423-349-6440 or send an email to
jpmoyle18@xxxxxxxx  If the weather is questionable, I will post a decision on
Friday in the early evening.

John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road                 Kingsport/Sullivan
County

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JunestepsfooterNO62)