[Bristol-Birds] Banquet Sept. 18th

  • From: L Tyler <soaringeaglez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Bird Club <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 03:37:46 -0700 (PDT)

Our annual banquet will take place on Friday, September 18th at 6 pm.  If you
have not submitted your check to Janice Martin yet, please do so by the Sept.
11th deadline (her email is redwing@xxxxxxx).  The menu will include roast
beef, chicken with wild rice and gravy, side dishes, dessert and drinks  The
cost is $13 per person, and guests and newcomers are welcome.  We look forward
to Tom Hunter's program on a recent birding expedition to Ecuador with other
members of the Bristol Bird Club.

If you missed the last meeting, attached is a list of field trips and bird
counts.

Lisa Tyler
BBC President