[Bristol-Birds] Baltimore Orioles ( Birds ) in Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:47:56 -0400

Birders:( Baltimore Orioles ( Birds ) in Hamblen County )

This morning on April 30, 2007 in our backyard and among the honeysuckle along
the fence next to the patio driveway in Hamblen County Northeast of Morristown
I saw 2 Baltimore Orioles ( Male & Female ), This my first sighting this year
and recorded in East Hamblen County I did get a pictures of the Baltimore
Orioles with my digital camera.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County / Morristown, TN. 37813