[Bristol-Birds] Re: Bald Eagle near Kingsport

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:32:40 -0400

Rick,

Here is another report of interest from about five years ago along the North
Fork Holston:

From: jason ward
To: bristol-birds
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:37:46 -0500
I spotted a mature bald eagle while kayaking from the wadlow gap bridge in
scott county to the carters valley bridge over the holston. He was perched
about 25 ft above the water halfway between wadlow gap and weber city. -----