[Bristol-Birds] Bald Eagle at the Pinnacle Natural Area Preserve Russell County

  • From: Thomas Hunter <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, buchanan co bc <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:48:01 -0700 (PDT)

Jean Montgomery emailed the attached photos to me this morning. She and her son
Stewart and daughter`in law Samantha were hiking on the Copper Ridge Trail at
the Pinnacle yesterday. She reported that they saw the Bald Eagle over the
valley circling with other larger birds including Common Ravens and Red-tailed
Hawks. Stewart took the photos that I have attached.

Tom & Laverne Hunter
Russell County Bird Club
Lebanon, VA