[Bristol-Birds] Baby Robin or Grackle ?

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:59:19 -0400

Birders: ( Baby Robin or Grackle )

I've taken a picture of a baby robin or common grackle on June 11, 2008 in East
Hamblen County Northeast of Morristown there is grackle nest in the backyard
high in the tree above the carport right of the fence going into the backyard
plus I did hear baby grackles begging for food from the adults Grackles. it has
fallen out of its nest yesterday and the baby bird is not there now I have
checked on the bird I do not see it now the adult birds must have taken it back
to its nest.

 Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.

JPEG image

JPEG image