[bristol-birds] Re: BBC webpage

  • From: MerlinZ02@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:35:19 EDT

The email was intended for the entire group.  The way I thanked Dave and then
went right into my little spill made it seem as if it was just to Dave - Dave
and Wallace have been real helpful guiding me in the right direction for the
web site -  the comment about sending ideas directly to me and not to the BBC
email string was for the entire group -- not just Dave :)

Sorry if it came across that way Dave - Thank you for all you do!!!

By the way, the old link to the BBC page that you might have saved in your
favorites will still work.  I have used the same web address as that one - it
is an intro page that will take you to the one Dave sent out...

Rob

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Greeneville TOS
Chapter, Blue Ridge Birders Club, Butternut Nature
Club, Buchanan County Bird Club, Bristol Bird Club,
Clinch Valley Bird Club and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958