[Bristol-Birds] Re: BBC support for Nature Center

  • From: Michele Sparks <navigate48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dave Worley <daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 22:00:06 -0400

Dave,

On behalf of the Friends - "Board of Directors" of Steel Creek Park, thank you
for making this suggestion further help with bird feed and such. The BBC has
had a good working relationship with SCP and I hope we continue to support the
park with birding events, walks, educational opportunities, and general support
as you suggested.

In the meantime, I wish to thank you for the many years you have served as
President of the BBC. I especially appreciate your recognition how important
new BBC members are to our organization. It has been a wonderful two years for
me as a result of that welcome.

Michele Sparks

From: daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Bristol-Birds] BBC support for Nature Center
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:25:37 -0400

For my final action as President, I ask that we all support the Nature Center
at Steele Creek Park by bringing a bag of seed or some suet cakes.
Even a hummingbird feeder could help the center and our feathered friends.
What ever you want to bring.

This is not a demand, just a request for those that can afford it.

Thank you very much.

Dave

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bing™ now
http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try
bing_1x1