[Bristol-Birds] BBC meeting Nov. 19

  • From: Lois Cox <lacox@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:26:28 -0500

The November meeting of the Bristol Bird Club will be Tuesday, Nov. 19, at 7:30
P.M. in the Kegley Meeting Room of the Bristol Public Library.  Wallace Coffey
will present a program on the successful nesting of Bald Eagles in our area.
Join us for this informative and interesting program.

Those who wish will meet at 6:00 P.M. for a dutch treat dinner at The Mad Greek
on Volunteer Parkway.  Everyone is welcome.

Our annual Christmas Party will be on Friday, December 7, at the home of Kevin
and Kami Blaylock.  Please put that date on your calendar and start planning
for making your favorite dishes to bring for the pot luck.  If you wish to
participate in the fun gift exchange (variously called a Chinese gift exchange,
a Yankee gift exchange, or Gift Grab), you will be asked to bring a non-gender
specific gift.  More information on this will follow in later announcements.

Hope to see you Tuesday.

Lois Cox

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsitep6&PHPSESSID²eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

http://bristolbirdclub.org