[Bristol-Birds] BBC field trip on March 14

  • From: Lois Cox <lacox@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 12:33:28 -0400

Here are the particulars of the next field trip of the Bristol Bird Club which
I am posting for John Moyle.  I hope to see many of you there.  Remember that I
will post any field trips that come from the field trip committee.
Lois Cox

Hello Birders! This coming weekend looks perfect for our trip to Warrior's Path
State Park in Kingsport!  It is a great location with lakes, ponds, streams,
woodlands, fields and a great dam!  I checked it out this past Saturday and saw
Lesser Scaup, Ring-necked Ducks, American Coots, Mallards, more than a dozen
Great Blue Herons and multiple Ring-billed Gulls, among others!  We will meet
at 8 a.m. at Walmart on Fort Henry Drive and gather near the western entrance
of the parking lot!  Our trip will probably be completed by 12 o'clock.  At
this time, you can either head home or join me for lunch at Walmart's Subway!
If you have any questions, call me at my home phone number (423-349-6440)
before you leave.  If you need to call me after I leave home, call me at
423-967-7645!     John Moyle

Our next field trip will be to Steele Creek Park, Bristol on Saturday, April
11.  The following April field trip will be a great one a week later on April
18 in Hawkins County.  I will publish more info for the April trips at the
beginning of April!  I look forward to seeing all of you!  John Moyle