[Bristol-Birds] BBC annual picnic or pignic

  • From: "Dave Worley" <daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:00:22 -0400

Saturday, June 21st, 3pm at the Civitan Shelter in Steele Creek Park is our
annual picnic.  EVERYONE is invited.
Bring your chairs, drinks and a dish or two to share.  The club will furnish
the rest.

A lady, Lisa Tyler, will once again be taking over as President of the BBC.
Show your support by being there.

We always count on the picnic to bring out friends we have not seen in a while.
 It is not necessary to be a club member or even know a club member.
If you are reading this you are welcome.

See you there.

Dave Worley
Lame Duck Prez