[Bristol-Birds] BBC Roan Mountain Field Trip

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BRISTOL BIRDS <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:44:46 -0400

Don Holt has agreed to lead the Bristol Bird Club field trip to Roan Mountain
scheduled for this Saturday, August 23rd. Meet at the Visitor Center (paddle
wheel) at Roan Mountain State Park at 8:00 am. Plans are to drive to Carvers
Gap and then walk over Round Bald to see Jamie Donaldson's goat project. This
should be a fun trip with interesting birds, fabulous scenery and great
leadership with Don. It will involve several miles of hilly terrain.

If you have any questions, need directions or would like to set up a car pool
call Don at (423) 483-0470 or me at (423) 773-9234. It doesn't look like I will
be able to attend the field trip but I can still help with arrangements.

Larry McDaniel

See what people are saying about Windows Live.  Check out featured posts.
http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008