[Bristol-Birds] BBC Picnic Set Saturday (June 25)) at Steele Creek Park

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:05:13 -0400

 BBC PICNIC SET SATURDAY
             THE BRISTOL BIRD CLUB DOES NOT MEET
                    TUESDAY, JUNE 21, DUE TO THE PICNIC.

Be sure and be present Saturday for the BBC 2011
picnic, held June 25, at Steele Creek Park
in Bristol Tennessee just off TN Rt. 126.

We always have the event whether it rains or shines.
We have been rained on so many times we can't count
but a great crowd always shows up and so does the sun.

This Saturday
is the day
for the BBC
Annual Picnic
at the
Steele Creek
Park
Civitan Shelter.
Plan to come
and stay a
spell.

 "We don't eat and run.  We come for fellowship and fun."

       Our picnics are open to all birders in the region !
Bring your family, neighbors or anyone who can come.

 Birders begin to arrive about 3 p.m. and the last ones leave
 the park at 9 p.m.  Food is served about 6 p.m. It is a slow,
 friendly, fun time with all our fellow birders.  Bring one or two
 covered dishes.  The club has the cooking covered.

 Bring your folding chairs.  Bring your binoculars !

This is one of the
club's nicest and
most laid back
events of the year.
It is a time to get
all caught up and
in touch with
members we
sometimes do
not get to enjoy
so closely.

 At just the right moment, an adult Bald Eagle made a flyover
 at  the 2009 picnic and the near tree-top level event was
 really neat.

 Tom McNeil made this great photo as the eagle passed.

Windows bitmap

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image