[Bristol-Birds] BBC Picnic Set Saturday (July 10) at Steele Creek Park

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 19:05:20 -0400

 BBC PICNIC SET SATURDAY

Be sure and be present Saturday for the celebration of a
special birder who you will all enjoy shaking hands with.
You will take joy in this exciting moment at the BBC 2010
picnic, held Saturday, July 10, at Steele Creek Park.
This is so important that we are there rain or shine.
We have been rained on so many times we can't count
but a great crowd always shows up and so does the sun.

this Saturday
is the day
for the BBC
Annual Picnic
at the
Steele Creek
Park
Civitan Shelter.
Plan to come
and stay a
spell.

 We don't eat and run.  We come for fellowship and fun.

       Our picnics are open to all birders in the region !

 Birders begin to arrive about 3 p.m. and the last ones leave
 the park at 9 p.m.  Food is served about 6 p.m. It is a slow,
 friendly, fun time with all our fellow birders.  Bring one or two
 covered dishes.  The club has the cooking covered.

this is one of the
club's nicest and
most laid back
events of the year.
It is a time to get
all caught up and
in touch with
members we
sometimes do
not get to enjoy
so closely.

 At just the right moment, an adult Bald Eagle made a fly over
 at  the 2009 picnic and the near tree-top level event was
 really neat.

 Tom McNeil made this great quick-handed photo as the eagle passed.

Windows bitmap

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image