[Bristol-Birds] BBC Picnic - BIG TIME AHEAD

  • From: Whoopinwiller@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:56:32 EDT

12 JUN 04
Steele Creek Park
Bristol, TN
Sullivan Co.
Wallace Coffey has a flare(gun) for words! I cannot wait to see how the
40-50-60 age group dresses for the BBC Annual Picnic at Steele Creek Park in
Bristol, TN this evening after reading his outlandish post.

I will also be looking forward to seeing as many of you there that can make
it out for this event full of fun and fellowship. Don't let the minor change of
menu discourage you, the real delicious treats are brought by our memberships
closet gourmet chefs. You know who you are! There will be plenty of great
culinary delights to tantalize even the most discriminating palate.

Bring your bright spirit and smiling face and a couple of your favorite
dishes and soft drinks and you too will be a party favorite! Seating is limited
at
this outdoor gala so folding chairs are useful if you like that sort of thing.
There is a chance of rain, but, isn't there always?

Come on out and have BIG TIME with us!!!!!!

'Til we bird again

Rack Cross
Blountville, TN