[Bristol-Birds] BBC Meets tonight (Tue)/Dinner at 6 p.m.

  • From: Wallace Coffey <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-A Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:15:29 -0300

Area Birders:

Don't forget the Bristol Bird Club's regular monthly meeting is tonight at
7:30 p.m. at the East Tennessee State University Bristol Center on the
Volunteer Parkway.
Dave Worley will present a powerpoin presentation of birds seen on his and
Diana's recent spring birding trip to North Dakota, Montana, Idaho,
Washington, Oregon and Utah.  In addition we will talk about our sponosrship
with the Kentucky Ornithological Society  of Brian Wheeler's appearance in
the region.  He is an author of the Peterson's Field Guide to the Hawks.
Also final plans for Saturday's field trip to Laurel Bed Lake.

Don't forget that many of our members also meet at 6 p.m. tonight (Tues) at
the Mad Greek Restaurant on the Volunteer Parkway 3.2 miles south of the
ETSU-Bristol Center  towards the speedway.  These pre-meeting dinners have
been wonderful fellowship and good birding exchange.  You are invited ! Come
join us at 6 p.m. for dinner.

The regular club meeting is at 7:30 p.m.   See ya there....

Let's go birding....

Wallace Coffey
Bristol