[Bristol-Birds] BBC Meets Tuesday (No newsletter)

  • From: Wallace Coffey <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-A Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:44:39 -0300

Bristol Bird Club Members:
Since our newsletter, THE EAGLE, was published just days ago at the end of
the month to accomodate our picnic, the July and August issue will be
combined and should be mailed Fri. Aug. 15.  In the meantime, you will get
club updates and event announcements in e-mails such as this on Bristol
Birds Net.

The BBC meets next week, Tuesday, July 15, at 7:30 p.m. at the ETSU-Birstol
Center on the Volunteer Parkway in Bristol.  John Hay, III will be our
speaker.  This should be a nice program and we are looking forward to having
one of our members speak to the club.

Also, don't forget that members who want to visit a little before the
meeting will have an excellent opportunity at our pre-meeting dinner at the
Mad Greek Restaurant 3 miles south of ETSU on the Volunteer Parkway.  We
gather at 6 and you order and pay on your own.  A really good turnout was on
hand for the May meeting and the restaurant folks are planning to be read
for us.  No reservations required.   Just walk in and there we are.

Our new member prospect Joel Keebler e-mailed and says he will be living
near South Holston Lake and will attend this month's meeting of the BBC.  He
said he was excited to be joining us.

See you Tuesday.

Let's go birding.....

Wallace Coffey