[Bristol-Birds] BBC Meeting August 18th

  • From: soaringeaglez@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "BBC" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 02:57:30 +0000

Next week, our speaker will be Nora Schubert, a seasonal biologist for the
Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy.  She will present on the Fall
migration of the Sora.

We will discuss menu options for our Friday, September 18th banquet, which will
be $13 per person.  Make checks payable to the Bristol Bird Club.

Be sure to join us on Tuesday at 7:30 pm at the Bristol, VA Public Library.  Or
meet up at The Mad Greek at 6 pm for an early dinner.

Lisa Tyler
BBC President