[Bristol-Birds] BBC Meeting

  • From: "trooper" <trooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:46:14 -0500

If the weather were to turn bad today and look worse for the evening and it 
became necessary to cancel the meeting; a posting will be made here.

I have put Wallace Coffey on alert and he will keep a constant watch today.  A 
decision will be made before 5pm and posted here.

Hopefully everything will be good and we will have a great meeting; but safety 
will be foremost in the decision.

Dave Worley
BBC President

Other related posts: