[Bristol-Birds] Re: BBC Historical Snippets.

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <annmcrae@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:27:26 -0500

Ann and Grady said it well. I also recall the times we met with fond memories.
Thanks Ann and Grady.

Another very important aspect to this marvelous effort being done by Wallace is
that it creates an archive of past BBC highlights available to virtually
anyone. Great job! Thanks Wallace.

Larry McDaniel