[Bristol-Birds] BBC Christmas Party heats up

  • From: "Dave Worley" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:24:00 -0500

The annual Christmas Party for the Bristol Bird Club is Saturday, December 1st,
6 pm at the home of Bob, Ellen and Charlie Parker.

Everyone is invited.

However, I am hearing rumors of people taking second mortgages on their homes
to buy gifts for the Chinese Christmas swap, this is not allowed.  Life savings
can not be spent just for you to have the gift everyone will want,  you must
keep a few dollars for your old age.  Therefore no fancy sports cars or diamond
necklaces will be allowed.

Due to the intensity of emotions during this game, no knives or guns will be
allowed, security guards will be at the door and BIG DAVE reserves the right to
strip search anyone that may be trying to sneak in weapons.

We do however, allow your favorite covered dishes, Christmas spirit, singing
and great fellowship.

Some of my favorite memories come from our social get togethers and I hope many
new ones will be made at this party.  So come be a part of someone's memories.
Join us for a joyous occasion of friendship and brotherly love.

We will be joined by the original party animal and many of his friends.  I hope
you count yourself as one of his friends.

See YOU there.

Dave Worley
BBC President