[Bristol-Birds] BBC Banquet

  • From: L Tyler <soaringeaglez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Bird Club <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:08:27 -0700 (PDT)

Many thanks to Tom Hunter for his entertaining and informative presentation on
his eco-tourism trip to Ecuador.  The birds he photographed were simply
stunning.  Thanks to Dave Worley for setting up the AV projector and helping to
get the show on the road...Treasurer, Janice Martin was incredibly organized,
tallying reservations and making sure everyone got a raffle ticket at the door.
 The dinner was wonderfully prepared by the ladies of Addilyn Memorial Church,
and we enjoyed the bird themed table settings...thank you ladies and Pastor
Jones!

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, October 20th at the Bristol Library.

Lisa Tyler
BBC President