[Bristol-Birds] Austin Springs, Paddle Creek Ponds, Weir Dam

  • From: Michael Sanders <hawk036@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birdclub <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Buchanan County Birdclub <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 16:07:35 -0500

Austin Springs, Paddle Creek Ponds, Weir Dam

Went to a few places today, with pretty good success. We met Don Carrier and
birded until 2:00. Don had never been to Austin Springs or Paddle Creek Ponds
so we showed him around. We had a very comfortable day of birding as the
temperatures were very mild, not to many more like today.

Present-Gary Cooper, Don Carrier

Highlights plus other common species.

Austin Springs

Least Sandpiper-5