[Bristol-Birds] Re: Austin Springs, Musick's Campground, Weir Dam

  • From: Michael Sanders <hawk036@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hawk036@xxxxxxxxxx" <hawk036@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 00:03:23 -0400

Correction on Forster's Terns at Musick's.  After seeing Wallace's post from
Musick's I took another look and discovered I mis ID the terns. They were
Bonaparte's Gulls.

Michael Sanders
Bristol, VA

On Oct 30, 2011, at 15:20, Michael Sanders <hawk036@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Highlights from several places.
>

> Austin Springs
>
> Present- Gary Cooper, Roger Lemaster, David Kirschke, Don Holt arrived as we
> were leaving he may have seen other species.
>
> Osprey-2  1-Carrying Lunch
> Wilson's Snipe-8
> American Pipit-4
> Dunlin
> Least Sandpiper
> Rusty Blackbird-2
> Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
> Red-bellied Woodpecker
> Downy Woodpecker
> Northern Flicker
> Yellow-rumped Warbler-100+
> Song Sparrow
> Vesper Sparrow-5
> Savannah Sparrow-4
> Chipping Sparrow-3
> Field Sparrow
> White-throated Sparrow-7
> Barn Swallow- possible late date???
> Tree Swallow-4
> Eastern Phoebe-4
> Redtail Hawk-2
> American Kestrel
>
> Weir Dam
>
> Present-Gary Cooper
>
> American Wigeon
> American Coot
> Ruddy Duck
> Mallards
>
> Pemberton Rd
>
> American Kestrel
>
> Musick's Campground
>
> Forsters Tern-3
> Redtail Hawk
> Eared Grebe-2
> Pied-billed Grebe-6
> Double-crested Cormorant-2
>

> Michael Sanders
> Bristol, VA
>
> Savannah Sparrow
> <DSCN1564.jpeg>
>

> Vesper Sparrow
> <DSCN1588.jpeg>
>

> Ruddy Duck Thanks Wallace for ID help
> <DSCN1609.jpeg>

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsitep6&PHPSESSID²eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

http://bristolbirdclub.org