[Bristol-Birds] Austin Springs Bridge April 25, 2012

  • From: Robert Biller <xyon42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:40:42 -0400

Austin Springs Bridge
April 25, 2012
Johnson City, TN
Washington County

3:45-4:30

Horned Grebe 1 (hybrid plumage)
Osprey 1
Eagle 1
Eastern Kingbird 1
Warbling Vireo 1 (singing)*
Cliff Swallow 50 (working their nests under the bridge)
House Finch 1

*this is a new location personally for me for Warbling Vireo. Not sure if it
will take up residence here or if it was just passing through. Heard it sing 3
times and then it was silent (or gone) for the rest of my time there. A House
Finch was singing mightily as well most of the time as well.
sent via birdcountr

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN
       BRISTOL BIRDS NET LIST

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsitep6&PHPSESSID²eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

and Northeast Tennessee.