[Bristol-Birds] American Robin Nesting on the Drain Pipe.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:40:52 -0400

Birders:( American Robin Nesting on the Drain Pipe )

Today on April, 6, 2009 In East Hamblen County we have an American Robin
nesting on the drain pipe on the front porch next to the living room window and
I am watching the Robin nesting it just flew to the ground after the Robin saw
me looking through the window I hope that the Robin's nest is safe from the
wind and the preditors I will keep the birdwatchers updated on the Robin's
nesting and its young baby Robins.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County