[Bristol-Birds] Additional Information--Herndon Club Owl Trip, June 13, 2009

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:50:13 -0400

*OWL TRIP: Unaka Mountain  June 13 - Saturday - Meet at 6:00 PM at the
Forest Service Office in Unicoi  - Exit 32 from Interstate 26, Coming from the
north, turn left,
Next STOP, turn left, Forest Service Office is first driveway on the right
Other species to see: Canada Warbler, Magnolia Warbler

From the Forest Service Office, we will go to the Maple Grove Restaurant nearby
to eat.  (Here no reservations are necessary.)

After dinner, we will reconvene at the Forest Service Office at 7:30 p.m. and
car pool for the trip over Unaka Mountain.  Anyone wishing to go on the trip
but not eat with the group may meet at the Forest Service Office at 7:30 p.m.
to join the car pool.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Herndon Bird Club
Phone:  423-202-7802