[Bristol-Birds] Adam and Josh at Paddle Creek Pond, Sullivan County, November 12th 2014

  • From: Adam Alley <dgh3tt013@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BBlisting <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 10:18:46 -0500

Adam and Josh at Paddle Creek Pond, Sullivan County, November 12th 2014

I had meant to and forgotten to attach some pictures to my previous posts.
These are pictures of the Northern Harriers out at the pond, wished there
had been better lighting, but what can you do? Just glad to get to see
these beauties.
--
*Adam Alley*
*Abingdon, Va*