[Bristol-Birds] A few new arrivals, Hampton, TN

  • From: AHoodedWarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:06:08 EDT

Before leaving for work this morning (Monday, Aug. 11) I watched a small
mixed flock at my home in Hampton, Tn.
An immature Black-throated Green Warbler, an immature Eastern Towhee, an
Indigo Bunting and two Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, along with Carolina Chickadees
and
Tufted Titmice, were foraging in the willows at the creek I can view easily
from my porch.

In addition, on both Sunday afternoon and Monday morning I heard a singing
Common Yellowthroat, but haven't yet caught a glimpse. He is hanging out in a
large stand of cattails.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, TN