[Bristol-Birds] A Nice BBC meeting (Thanks!)

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:36:38 -0500

Bristol Area Birders:
Rack Cross and I appreciate the turnout of 30 birders who attended the Bristol
Bird Club meeting Tuesday night and put up with our dreams and foolishness
about banding Ring-billed Gulls.  It was fun sharing with you and we appreciate
all of the laughs, comments and contributions made.  It was a very nice evening
with BBC members and friends.  It was also warm and neat to enjoy dinner with
many of you at the Mad Greek Restaurant before the meeting.  This is getting to
be one of the most enjoyable aspects of our meeting night.

We are always greateful to the staff of the East Tennessee State University --
Bristol Center for making our meeting facilities available and taking such good
care of us.

Those who attended:

Victorial Hanson, Bristol Tennessee
Greg Evans, Kingsport
Carolyn Evans, Kingsport
Mike Poe, Kingsport
Dexter Newman, Johnson City
Lynda Newman, Johnson City
Rick Knight, Johnson City
Reece Jamerson, Johnson City
Sybil Williams, Kingsport
Bert Hale, Bluff City, TN
Ruth Smith, Church Hill, TN
Janice Martin, Bristol Virginia
Diana Worley, Rosedale, VA
Dave Worley, Rosedale, VA
Ron Harrington, Bristol VA
Bob Quillen, Bristol VA
Mary Jane Erwin, Kingsport
Pat McFarlane, Bristol VA
Nancy Necessary, Bristol VA
Sherry Cross, Bristol Tennessee
Bill Grigsby, Kingsport
Don Holt, Johnson City
Chris O'Bryan, Shady Valley, TN
Wallace Coffey, Bristol Tennessee
Pat Galliher, Bristol VA
Rack Cross, Blountville, TN
Carol Cross, Blountville, TN
John Hay, Kingsport
Ron Lapp, Sneedville, TN
Rose Lapp, Sneedville, TN

It was a productive meeting with lots of activity by BBC members.

Thanks to all of you who attended.

Let's go birding.....