[Bristol-Birds] 6 or More Cedar Waxwings in Brockland Acres.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:04:56 -0500

Birders: ( 6 or More Cedar Waxwings in Brockland Acres )

This afternoon on Nov. 15, 2005 eating persimmons in our backyard in Brockland
Acres East of Hamblen County NorthEast of Morristown I saw about 6 or more
Cedar Waxwings this is fifth sighting on Cedar Waxwings this year in Brockland
Acres and Hamblen County, keep the migrating birds coming.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813