[Bristol-Birds] 2 White Egrets ,1 Great Blue Heron & 1 Double-Crested Cormorant.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:39:25 -0400

Birders: ( 2 White Egrets, Great Blue Heron & a Double-Crested Cormorant )

Yesterday  while coming home Memphis, TN, heading East on towards Nashville,
TN. on I-40 on April 17, 2005 before you come to the 104 1 mile exit sign and
the 100 mile marker on the right side of the interstate there is a small pond
next to the road after you pass the end of the pond then turn your head in an
angle you can see 2 White Egrets,1 Great Blue Heron standing in the pond right
beside one another.
While we still heading East on I-40 on the interstate passing through Kingston
and passing the Steam Plant and crossing over on the bridge and the Clinch
River I also saw 1 Double-Crested Cormorant flying over the I-40 interstate
heading towards the Clinch River.

Happy Birding

Shane Adams
Hamblen County