[Bristol-Birds] 1522 Broad-winged Hawks at Mendota today.

  • From: Thomas Hunter <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:44:40 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,
It was a fantastic day at the Hawkwatch today. The 1522 Broad-wings is an
excellent daily total for any time of the season but especially good for this
early. Our peak days start around Sept 20th. I had some excellent assistance
today and would appreciate any help I can get tomorrow. No guarantees but the
last 2 days have been great. If you can please join me at the Hawkwatch.
Directions are at Hawkcount.org under Find A Hawkwatch Mendota Fire Tower,
Virginia.

Tom & Laverne Hunter
Russell County Bird Club
Lebanon, VA