[Bristol-Birds] 09/29 on Glen Alpine Road

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:26:23 EDT

Today, I had a little time in the afternoon to look for birds on our
property.  It turned out to be a productive day, particularly in the pines
between our
house and the driveway.  The species included Red-eyed Vireo, male
Connecticut Warbler, immature Bay-breasted Warbler, female Wilson's Warbler and
Red-breasted Nuthatch.  Our resident 5 turkeys were also present as were 22
Chimney
Swifts feeding overhead, and a fly over of a flock of 200+ Common Grackles.
John Moyle Glen Alpine Road   Kingsport

See what's new at http://www.aol.com