[Bristol-Birds] Re: 03 Steele Creek Yellow-throated Vireo

  • From: Andy Jones <jone0597@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:47:55 CDT

Wallace, Rack, and Bristol-birders -

I've been away from the park for too long, but I can recall that several
evenings in Steele Creek that there was a Yellow-throated Vireo singing in
the pines just down the hill from the visitor's center.  I bet there are
records from the ridgetops throughout the park, but I can't remember
anymore.

Andy

On 15 Jun 2004, Wallace Coffey wrote:
> Rack and Bristol Birders:
>
> Thanks for the help with the Yellow-throated Vireo records for Steele
Creek
> Park.  I had no earthly idea of its status and was too loaded down with
> e-mails and other things to chase throught my files and hunt it.
Doesn't

--
Andy Jones
Bell Museum of Natural History