[Bristol-Birds] Re: '03 Steele Creek Yellow-throated Vireo

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:51:10 -0400

Rack and Bristol Birders:

Thanks for the help with the Yellow-throated Vireo records for Steele Creek
Park.  I had no earthly idea of its status and was too loaded down with
e-mails and other things to chase throught my files and hunt it.   Doesn't
sound like me, does it ?  That Andrew W. Jones boy was something else, in
his day.  I wonder what every happened to him, anyhow ?  :-)

I better get to bed.  I have to be at Ron Harrington's house at 5:30 a.m.
He will be standing in his driveway waiting on me.  We have two Birds In
Forested Landscape survey areas to do in the morning.  One is at Sugar
Hollow Park in Bristol, Virginia and the other at Hidden Valley Wildlife
Management Area on Clinch Mountain west of Abingdon.  He will want to go to
breakfast after Sugar Hollow and then go to Hidden Valley.  Ron pushes me
hard ;-)

Let's go birding....