[bridlespur4h] Re: Fwd: Bridlespur 4H Meeting Update

  • From: Alexandra Foulis <alexfoulis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bridlespur4h@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bridlespur4h@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 23:22:51 +0000

Thanks Geoff!

From: gculbert70@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bridlespur4h] Fwd: Bridlespur 4H Meeting Update
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 18:22:19 -0500
To: bridlespur4h@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

From: Alexandra Foulis <alexfoulis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 8, 2015 at 6:15:43 PM EST
To: Bridlespur 4H <gculbert70@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Bridlespur 4H Meeting Update

Just an FYI - I was in Jo-Ann's today and they had sets of fleece for making
blankets - one patterned and a coordinating plain piece - on sale for $10 which
is probably cheaper than buying it off the roll.Alex

Subject: Bridlespur 4H Meeting Update
From: gculbert70@xxxxxxxxx
To: alexfoulis@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:39:24 +0000

Bridlespur 4H Meeting Update

Bridlespur 4H Email Updates

View this email in your browser

Bridlespur 4H

So it turns out there is a oven in the Lodi
township hall meeting room so we could make Christmas cookies as part of the
meeting. We would need assistance with shopping for supplies and would need
cookie trays, bowls, spoons, pots, etc to be brought to the meeting. We have
approval to use it as long as we clean up after.

We can all figure that part out by email the group at -
bridlespur4h@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also as it will be pushing 60 degrees on Sunday it does not look like any out
door ice skating will be happening but we are open to ideas for another out
door activity.

Copyright © 2015 Bridlespur 4H, All rights reserved.

The main mailing list for the Bridlespur 4H club

Our mailing address is:

Bridlespur 4HPO Box 8645Ann Arbor, Mi 48103
Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list