[bridlespur4h] Fwd: Bridlespur 4H Meeting Update

  • From: Geoff Culbertson <gculbert70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bridlespur4h@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 18:22:19 -0500

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Alexandra Foulis <alexfoulis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 8, 2015 at 6:15:43 PM EST
To: Bridlespur 4H <gculbert70@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Bridlespur 4H Meeting Update

Just an FYI - I was in Jo-Ann's today and they had sets of fleece for making
blankets - one patterned and a coordinating plain piece - on sale for $10
which is probably cheaper than buying it off the roll.
Alex

Subject: Bridlespur 4H Meeting Update
From: gculbert70@xxxxxxxxx
To: alexfoulis@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:39:24 +0000

Bridlespur 4H Email Updates
View this email in your browser
Bridlespur 4H
So it turns out there is a oven in the Lodi township hall meeting room so we
could make Christmas cookies as part of the meeting. We would need assistance
with shopping for supplies and would need cookie trays, bowls, spoons, pots,
etc to be brought to the meeting. We have approval to use it as long as we
clean up after.

We can all figure that part out by email the group at -
bridlespur4h@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also as it will be pushing 60 degrees on Sunday it does not look like any out
door ice skating will be happening but we are open to ideas for another out
door activity.

Copyright © 2015 Bridlespur 4H, All rights reserved.
The main mailing list for the Bridlespur 4H club

Our mailing address is:
Bridlespur 4H
PO Box 8645
Ann Arbor, Mi 48103

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list