[bridlespur4h] Re: Chelsea Fair Parade Sat. 8/27

  • From: Margaret Wooldridge <mswool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bridlespur4h@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 11:25:34 -0400

Thanks so much for the kind offer, Susanne. Unfortunately, we can't make it on 8/27. Too few weekends left in the summer. :-(
Have a great time.
Best wishes,
Margaret

On 8/1/2016 10:49 AM, Susanne Vanden Bosch wrote:

Hey everyone!

We're wondering if the Bridlespur families want to come join us for the Chelsea Fair Parade on Saturday, 8/27. We live right on Main St., so we'll just be in our front yard watching the parade. We'll do hot dogs, etc. on the grill. The parade starts at 1pm, so people will want to shoot for getting here at noon so they're not stuck when M52 is blocked off for the parade.

It's a fun parade with a ton of people in it. And, most of the people in the parade throw candy. You can end up with far more than you get on Halloween! After the parade, if people are interested the fair will still be going on into the evening. It's walking distance from our house or a short drive. Here's a link to the fair page with fee info and a calendar of events. It actually starts the previous Tuesday and the day of the parade is the last day.

http://chelseafair.org/admissions/

Our address is 752 S. Main St. Please RSVP so we know how much food and drinks to have on hand!

Thanks!
Susanne