[Brandy's Software] Ok folks, it looks like we get to stick with Zymic after all!

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <brandy.hendricks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:20:04 -0500

Hello all!
I bring great news!
Some of this post may be off-topic, but the site this pertains to was part of my test, so I thought I would share it with you anyway. After getting all frustrated and deleting the domain I had added as a custom domain from my Zymic control panel, I find that the only thing I had to do to get the page to load correctly was just not have Web Visum annotate the page! I know, it seems strange, but after all, it seems that I have had to do this to get the page to load correctly. It seems to me that whenever I had the default setting for this checked, (which was for it to annotate pages), it seems that they loaded more slowly and Orca jumped around more frequently to parts of the page I had already read. With that being said, disabling this feature seems to be more helpful to me than having Web Visum modify or annotate pages. Even when I had Windows installed on this computer, it was tough to watch my screen reader, (NVDA at the time), struggle with pages and not speak when I used the arrow keys. So, as of right now, since I don't have a mailing list for the Commercials and TV Themes Vault set up yet, I would like to inform you that until I get the domain linked back up to it, you can find it at http://commercialsvault.zxq.net.
This means great news for the Brandy's Software site!
unsubscribe from our mailing list, send an email to
brandyssoftware-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.