[Brandy's Software] My Short Links is currently unavailable.

  • From: "Brandy Hendricks" <miss.brandy73529@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:16:45 -0500

We are trying to find another script that can give us the same functionality as
Spiral URL. We cannot continue to use it, as we have had an issue where our
pages, such as the login page, would not be found, and it acted like the links
were supposed to be pages on the site. Therefore, it is unavailable. Sorry for
the inconvenience for those of you looking to find a URL shortening service.
This is a service Brandy's Software hopes to provide once again, but we
currently don't have a script.