[Brandy's Software] If there are any problems you notice with any of our sites, they should be fixed shortly.

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <miss.brandy73529@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:41:33 -0500

I have been checking the members area of 000webhost.com where we host our web
sites, and it seems we have a little problem that should be fixed shortly. If
you are a subscriber to our mailing list, please do not try and email us a
support question, as this isn't really anything we can fix. I have been
monitoring the page carefully and checking often. Thank you for your
understanding, and I will be keeping you posted.