[Brandy's Software] Brandy's Software's site is down for a move.

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <brandy.hendricks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:31:19 -0500

Hello all,
Originally I planned to move the site back to Zymic today, so I went and moved the files from the Brandy's Software site to where I wanted it to be. Anyway, it turns out that by me doing this test using the Commercials and TV themes Vault, I found that even though their was a tutorial on how to do this, (installing Drupal on a Zymic account), I was getting a bunch of errors when it came time to create the database tables. It was a whole bunch of errors talking about the MySQL server going away. As a result, I was so frustrated after a couple of days of hard work with Net2FTP, which I have determined is not so bad, and I was really frustrated. I fear we might be going back to 000webhost.com, but everyone, as you can tell, I'm not looking forward to it. They're probably our best bet when going through with this whole thing. It's either them or freewebhostx.com, and they're currently working on their site, with the registration page. With them, you get 10 gigs of space, and I don't remember how much bandwidth. I can have as many accounts as I want while using the same email address as long as the accounts comply with their terms of service. If they weren't working on everything, this would be our best bet. Feel free to tell me what you think.
unsubscribe from our mailing list, send an email to
brandyssoftware-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.