[Brandy's Software] A little setback on Scary Land 1.5

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <brandy.hendricks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:17:08 -0500

 Hello everyone.
Scary Land 1.5 has had quite an unfortunate setback. Things are coming along, but I have yet to figure out what I need to do to get some of the code working properly so I can then test the game and try out our rooms I've created, and I'll go from there, and hopefully have a working version I can then send you all. As of right now, there might end up being a total rewrite in another programming language. I am currently looking at all of the possibilities and will keep you posted as I get things worked out.
You received this email because you are subscribed to our mailing list. To post
to the mailing list, send email to brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx To
unsubscribe from our mailing list, send an email to
brandyssoftware-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.