[brandon's list] Re: it's here!

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:40:16 -0400

Ah well. Guess that answers my question about story. Think I still might get it though, mainly because I hadn't played Tekken since Tekken Two, because of everyone who played with me loosing interest.

On Oct 27, 2009, at 9:56 PM, Michael Breedlove wrote:

Also the other menu under cenario is online, then offline for arcade.
Shame no endings, kinda makes arcade meaningless.

On 10/27/09, Liam Erven <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
have youfiggured out the overworld map in campaign yet?

 _____