[brandon's list] Re: [brandon's list] Re: file-sharing program

  • From: "Matheus" <anm.0@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Oct 2009 23:54:48 -0300

yep it is.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Data: Segunda, 12 de Outubro de 2009 19:46
Assunto: [brandon's list] Re: file-sharing program

this is accesible, correct? I'm assuming so since you managed to use it.
De: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Data: Segunda, 12 de Outubro de 2009 19:34

So noone knws of any actual file sharing program then? Ah well. Guess we
can't get everything. lol.
  From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [brandon's list] file-sharing program
  Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:50:30 -0700

  Anyone know of a good one that's free and accessible? Bearshare was my
best bet, but now it's not working, because every time I try and search it
says cued and
doesn't move anywhere. Any alternatives besides torrenting? IMesh isn't
working for me, and every other one I try seems to have been outdated. So,
any suggestions?

  Save On Health Insurance
  Compare health insurance companies and save money today.