[brandon's list] Re: PS3 VS Xbox 360: my thoughts.

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:42:33 -0800

All fair points. Though I will say that although I do stick to fighting games, I don't tend to play solo often. I voice chat all the time, because the feature is there and easy to get to... and as for sending and receiving messages, like I also said I play with a select group though that group is pretty big and we usually keep in contact through other means. Now I won't pretend the xbox360 is amazing. I don't presume to understate it and if I do I appologize. I just think it's a bit overrated, and some people are saying it like it's the be all and end all of gaming for blind people. Some people don't care about sending messages and whatnot, they just want to pop in a game and enjoy it. Now I won't pretend that if I get an xbox360 I wouldn't use it... you bet your ass I would leap on it and have it for when I wanted it. But I'm not going to fork out money for it, simply because then the issue of games and which console to buy them on becomes an issue. All our SF 4 problems needed was an adaptation on our part, namely a usb keyboard. The only problems we had were because of the fact that it was harder to find friends. Now there, credits to the xbox. However, I'm a firm believer in using what you have to your fullest, rather than craving after other stuff which in essence you already have. As to the greenday dlc, yes, I can do it exactly the same way a sighted person does... they have to load the game, click on the store, go to the artists, find greenday and the songs. I have to do the exact same there.. lol. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>