[brailletechnology] migration begins today

  • From: "zach D on Del" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailletechnology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <techfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 00:26:18 -0600

Hi listers, my goal for the day is to have a friend help me set up a yahoo!
groups account with me, David, and Blake being the administrators. If we are
successful in setting up the new account, we will begin migrating the
subscribers. If not, then I hope to get the new account in early July and
hopefully no later than independence day. Should problems arise that would
prevent the migration from occurring, I will be sure to report. To confirm
receipt of the message above, would you please reply?

Zach