[brailletechnology] Re: [interistinglists] Re: migration begins today

  • From: "zach D on Del" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brailletechnology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <techfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:42:18 -0600

Yes, thanks! Actually David and I have changed our minds and are quitting yahoo! and going to google.com

Zach
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Cummings" <robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <brailletechnology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <techfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 11:26 AM
Subject: [interistinglists] Re: migration begins today

Got it.  Thanks.

PS. be warned, from what i've heard, yahoo has a lot of captchas and not many of them have audio captchas.